SocialShelfspace.com is a marketing agency that combines search engine optimization with content development, influencer outreach and social technologies to deliver measurable effects. Our marketing experts audit, create, optimize and track content for the Web and mobile distribution.
What we offer
Clients that want to leverage Google’s Knowledge Graph and Facebook’s Graph Search benefit from our search and social shelf space monitoring tools and recommendations. We combine our data and search optimization reports with actionable plans and strategic communications support by award-winning professionals accredited in media and public relations.
Our methodology identifies search patterns, content creation opportunities and influencers available to distribute and increase the properties of your digital assets. With our Social Shelfspace™ audits, we help clients find opportunities and remove barriers for Knowledge Graph optimization.
From crisis communications, collateral development, creation of microsites with responsive Web design, and mobile apps, to trade show management with on the ground support, our team has the proper solutions to maximize your shelf space.
In the News
- Our own Tracy Louthain, APR, CPRC received an Award of Distinction at the recent 74th Annual Florida Public Relations Association conference.
- Helping Samsung during the London 2012 Olympic Games.
- Northwest Florida Daily News: Socializing from the Olympics.
- NBC affiliate WJHG-TV: Jim Loznicka Interviews Julio Fernandez.
We are privileged to work with B2B and B2C clients in the software, travel, restaurant, enterprise IT, energy and healthcare industries. From Global Fortune 100 to non-governmental organizations, universities, local municipalities and a few countries, our team is ready to help organizations that want to embrace the evolving social shelf space and mobile landscape.
- Excited to announce our participation during the London 2012 Olympics ~ SocialShelfspace.com Blog
- Google+ Hangout Videos from London ~ SocialShelfspace.com Blog
- Testing the 360 Panorama app ~ SocialShelfspace.com Blog
- Forget keyword for SEO ~ concentrate on the properties and associations of “things” to improve search optimization ~ Huffington Post
- Your Social Shelfspace Opportunity ~ Huffington Post
Send us your questions and requests.